Today i'm going to write about movies.
People close to me always laugh of me because i’m not a very movie’s knowledge person and when they talk about great films I never understand what they are talking about. But actually i enjoy very much to watch movies in my free time and there is some movies that I like very much and I have to say that I like saga films. Some of my favorites sagas are “harry potter”, “pirates of caribean”, “step up”, “divergent” , “the hunger games”, “back to the future” and “toy story”.
The kind of movies that like me to watch are romantic comedy movies, fantastic movies and action movies but this last kind of film makes me be very nervous, so i like to watch these with company. also, i enjoy very much to watch pixar’s movies, because these movies have messages for kids and for adults too and I think the quality of these films are very very good, also, I love some characters like Dori of “finding Nemo” and Sully of “monsters ink.”
One of my favorites movies is “across the universe” these movie is a musical and all the songs are covers of “The Beatles”. I love these songs and the story that they created is very nice, is a love story in USA between an American girl and a emigrant European guy in 60’s decade, and with only The Beatle’s music they told an history in a context of Vietnam war.
I have another favorite movie: "The lion king", this is my favorite film since I have memory, I think it’s a very sad story but for me that movie has a lot of teachings. I love the songs of this movie and my favorite part is when Simba met Timon and Pumba and they sing “hakunna matata” this song are like a life philosophy in my home and I think I have the best memories with my parents and my sister because of that.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario