Hi! today I'm going to talk about my pet.
Actually I don't have my own pet, but I live with my uncle and he has a dog called Oso.
Oso is a very cute dog, he is funny and very fearful. When someone who he knows comes to the house he start to make sounds and move his tail. He always want that we caress him. One time i went to the backyard to hang wet clothes and he barked to my because I was not putting attention on him.
I really like this pet, i think that I love him and when my uncle is on jurney I feed him and play with him, but I don't go out to walk with the dog because I'm veru afraid of dogs. Oso is very nice and cute and he can't hurt anyone, but the other dogs in the street could hert Oso and me.
I think that have animals is something very good to humans, but i don't know if it is a very good thing to the animals, sometimes I think "maybe oso miss his freedom been all day behind this walls", but it is true that this pet is a very good company for my uncle who is already an old man, having to care about Oso makes him to be active, living and not getting older than he is.
It's nice to live with Oso in the house, but sometimes I think that it could be very nice to have a cat, I always have admired this animals because are very lovely and independent,(when I was a little girl I use to pretend that I was a cat and walk and jump on the armchair) and actually I always had want one, but all my childhood was in a apartment and my mom never allowed me to have a cat, maybe one day I could have one as a pet when I live alone.
Any way, here is a picture of Oso.
Bye!

i finally met oso !!!
ResponderEliminar