miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

My fears and worries.

Hi, today I have to talk about my biggest fears or worries.
I can say that is there something that keep me awake every night, but like all humans I have some worries in my life, and one of the most important is the worries about studies. I have this worry when we have weeks full of evaluations, practical or teorics, and almost the time I just start to feeling a little depressive and then I realize that I am worry about that and try to don't be like that.
Another worry in my life can be my relationship with my boyfriend, we have a distance relationship, we always met on friday when I travel to Valparaiso by the weekend and we say good bay every monday when I come back to santiago, but like all relationships sometimes we have problems and discussions and then is very hard to be far away from him because we have to solve the problems by telephone or by a Skype call and I think that is not so good as talk in person with the other people, so sometimes we solve the problems but it docent be really solve until we meet again.
 Also I have some fears scince ever. One of my biggest fears are dogs. I don't know why I'm so afraid of dogs, any dog hasn't bitten me ever, but when I see one in the street and is not quiet and start barking me i become paralyzed  and start to cry. But if is it bad, it is worst when happen in the knight. Sometimes knight makes me feel unsafe and if is a person walking behind me (or a dog) I get very nervous and I imagine the worst and I just want to came home.
I always talk about things that scared me with my boyfriend, He always listen and helps me when I'm stressed by the studies and always let me vent when I have a scared story because of a dog in the street or a person that I thought that want to stole from me something.
That's all for now, bye!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario