My future job.
Hi! today I'm going to talk about "my future job". Actually I always have hate think about the things that I have to do in the future, for example, when I was in shcool people always ask me for my future, "what are you going to study?" and I always get noise and my answers were always things like "I don't know and i don't care about it yet". Now, I'm still thinking in the same way, and when I think in the future I haven't an especific idea about what I want to do. I think that I would like to work in a dance company, dancing, I don't see me as a teacher or coreographer yet, maybe in a few years more i could consider that, but right now that is not a goal for me. I would like to know anothers countries through the dancing, but i don't care if that happens because a job or a studies like a PHD or something like that. If in the future I dance in a company I would like to be an interpreter, and dance in works that people could see in diferents places, show the works on tours and travel a lot... that's one of the things that i really would like to do with my life. Another think that i can say is that i want to dance in works that ordinary people can see and understand, i think that contemporary dance works sometimes are make for people that is in the world of dancing, but people that is not related can't understand and because of that lose the interest in dance. saying in other way, i want to dance pieces that my family and my friends can see and enjoy truly, without say me "it was nice!" only for courtesy.
that's all for now, bye!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario