miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2016


Postgraduate studies
Hi everyone, like I said the last week, I hate to talk about the futue, but today I have to talk about a postgraduate studies that I would like to take in the future.

I think that we always must to keep learning, so I think that if I keep studing after graduate from university I would travel to Europe and I would take classes of modern or contemporary techniqes. I don't think that ballet classes were a good option for me because my level in that area will never be enough to europes ballet schools.

I think that if I take a postgrade I would like to take it as a part-time course because that would allowed me to work too and can live in that place for a while (the time of the course take).

I don't know exactly where I want to go to study, maybe England or Spain would be a good options, but in the last time I had listened that Argentina and Brasil have a good programs, so I think that I would to consider that places.

I don't know what can I say to other person who wants to do a postgrade, but I think that I would say him or her that he/she has to consider where, when and why he/she wants to do that, I would say that thinks very well about the idea and if is it a good oportunity, that person must to take it.

That's all for now, bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I would like to study in those countries too! hahaha, I put almost the same on my blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh ! i forgot England was a good place to do an aftergraduate program .Good idea lore :)

    ResponderEliminar